Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

First day back from mission

So mission has finished up! Those who want to know what happened can read the mission blog that I posted on a few times. http://mychestnutsoil.blogspot.com/

So today started off with me waking up early to do laundry i didnt eat breakfast because my stomach was feeling queasy from the mountain of meat I ate with the team at the last mission dinner. In total we mashed through 174 plates of thinly sliced beef, pork and chopped veges and mochi for 3500 yen a head (90 minutes all you can eat shabu shabu - kinda like hotpot and all you can drink soft drinks). After hanging out my laundry I boarded my trains for uni and rocked up to class only to find that a different class was in the room I normally had class in. To my confusion I consulted the class timetable to find out that it was in fact Monday and since I don't have any class on Monday I went home like a noob.

I spent most of the day cleaning my room and as I look at it now I'm quite happy with the result compared to the before, I have another big assignment due soon so that will be on my agenda for the time being. Let's pray I can be diligent with writing it.

Stay tuned :D

1 comment:

  1. Man, all you can eat with a time limit. Intense.

    "To my confusion I consulted the class timetable to find out that it was in fact Monday and since I don't have any class on Monday I went home like a noob."
    Hahahah

    ReplyDelete